Flexible Solutions from Policies to Tools
Land-Use Policy - Valuation - Land Development / Improvement
The reduction of poverty within a society has to be based on a common land use policy. Only a public process starting with valuation leads to optimized land development. Secure investments in land improvement have to rely on a clear policy, which defines the fair share of the given resources. The successful use of land is a combined arrangement of land evaluation, land improvement and land development according to a clearly defined and sustainable policy.
- Land use policy based on valuation of potential.
- Secure investments in land improvement based on accepted land use policy.
- Increased agricultural efficiency through land improvement and consolidation.
Spatial Entities - Urban Planning - Data Acquisition
To counterbalance the phenomena of depopulation, urban sprawl and peri-urbanization land-use planning legislation is needed. Sustainable land management (SLM) has to rely on the identification of functional spatial entities. As a pre-condition for identifying agricultural, industrial or residential zones as spatial entities, easy data acquisition in land information systems (LIS) is an asset.
- Sustainable development is grounded in land improvement and legal certainty.
- Spatial planning acts have to be based on updated spatial data.
- Transparent land taxation relies on updated land data.
- Easy and fast forward data acquisition guarantees updated base maps.